Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Call the Pro's
SERVPRO's have a certain reputation nationwide. We are the techs with the green shirts and the green trucks that respond to water and fire damage emergencies, or storm damage, or who are skilled at professional cleaning services, a sub-specialty because of our work in disaster restoration.
Several things about us that are important to know:
First, we live by our motto, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” At Loveland we prioritize a quick response and an effective hand to help our neighbors recover when water and fire interrupt their lives.
Second, we care because we're also a local business. We understand how devastating a fire or water damage event can be and therefore we work to be an effective partner, and plan to restore your home after any damage quickly.
Third, when you think SERVPRO of Loveland think water and fire damage restoration, but also think professional cleaning services. Our teams address a variety of professional cleaning needs (follow that link, you may be surprised).
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (970) 685-3652
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Loveland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.